Friday 17 July 2009

Linnies cheese Tarts

Bit of a change for me today a lilac card i am liking the colour again so what do you think a lilac revival mmm we will see lol
I have used A Cute Daisy May Dig stamp available here
K& Co Paper
Paper shaper punch for the flowers
I am baking cheese and onion flans for the freezer today my hubby has grown loads of onions and it is one way of making good use of them.
luv
linnie
Flans finished using my hubbys home grown onions..Yorkshire cheese..English Tomatoes.Fresh whole Milk..pinch salt..a bit of butter for melting the onions....Home Made Pastry Base..English Butter..plain flour..salt water....
luv
linnie

10 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Oh Linnie you always stun me with your gorgeous digi images, this one is absolutely gorgeous. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Suzi Mac said...

I love lilac, your card is gorgeous, just love the image. The flans look so scrummy, you've made me hungry now, hehe
Suzi x

pinky said...

Gorgeous card Linnie, great minds think alike, I used this image myself this morning. Love the tarts!
Pinky

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Linnie I love the lilac revival it is a beauty. How distracting putting them gorgeous tarts on your blog I am having a bowl of Rice Krispies for my dinner and looking at those tarts are making my mouth water something rotten lol. Tell you what they look 100% better that the rubbish I see in the shops (licking lips) lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x

cheryl said...

oh brill card just love the colours you have used such a cute image too, we grow our own onions and veg too and that is what i make, yours look delicous love cheryl xxxxxxxxx

Moot said...

I'll be round for some onions! ;-))

Lovely image again.

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Linnie and wow, these flans look scrummy. xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

everyone is loving this image , with so many fab ones to choose , they are all so cute. Your card is lovely I do like lilac very much and those flans look so yummy even though i've just eaten a great meal. janex

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card and fantastic colouring!
Love the gorgeous designs and detail!
Gorgeous papers. Cheese and onion looks Yummy too.
Hugs Linda

Debbie said...

This is so sweet Linnie, I love the cute image and all the beautiful details...and the cheese tarts look yummy!! Debbie x