Thursday 2 July 2009

Distressed card


I Have made this card for the new Just Magnolia Tutorial Blog This month we have to use the Tutorial Supplied by the Fantastic Kim Piggot I am a MASSIVE fan of this ladies work and she knows i am so these are not just words her blog is fantastic. I have used my NEW Daisy May SWING digi stamp and flowersofted it i think these stamps sit very well on this. Sorry KIM but this is not a good example of distressing but i will practice and get better i promise lol but thankyou for the lesson as i had no idea how to start never mind finish.

Recipie
Papers extreme backing papers cd 2
Magnolia Stamp.
Cute daisy may Swing Dig stamp
Flowersoft
lace my stash
luv
linnie

8 comments:

pinky said...

Brilliant job, that swing is excellent.
Pinky

Nicola said...

You have done brilliant Linnie and your swing is a super accent for Tilda.
Love your distressing and wonderful papers.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Nannieflash said...

Wow linnie that card is gorgeous. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Linnie this is just to beautiful for words...but I will use some any way lol...my first reaction when I saw this card was...wow...your design is gorgeous the papers luscious and using that swing and Tilda shows how well they can work together it is perfection.

Hugs
Lorraine x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Gorgeous card Linnie...loving the swing ♥

Ann Whitfield said...

Great card Linnie, I think Daisy is just waiting for someone to come and give her a push! :0)
Annx

Daisy236 said...

I love the card...how cute. Im a patchworker so I think its the the lace appealing to me. it looks great on your card!

Mina said...

wow gorgeous card Linnie, I love the vintage aged feel to it...so pretty...thanks for joining in with this months Just Magnolia tutorial challenge
Mina xxx