Thursday 18 June 2009

Challenge card


This is my sample card for the cute daisy may challenge this week it is to include something round.
I was too late to get my card in for the challenge day as i was on holiday.
The image is cute daisy may digi..coloured with distress inks purchase when on my day our at the Hobby House craft shop..the colours are.Milled lavender...Tattered Rose...Antique Linen..
I have distressed a doily for the round bit and the papers are K&CO Euphoria again from the Hobby House..
luv
linniexxx

8 comments:

Lynne said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours I love the added doily detail.

Hope you had a good break and the weather was kind to you.
See you soon love Lynne xx

Anonymous said...

This is stunning Linnie, but you're going to cost me money! That's three colours of distress inks that I don't have yet and will simply HAVE to remedy that!! I love the doily idea and the lace bow is gorgeous
Ann x

Nannieflash said...

Again beautiful card Linnie, I love your images and you do some stunning colouring and the details are beautiful. with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

great card Linnie love the dollie, works well, hope you had a good holiday. janex

coldwaters2 said...

Wow what a fantastic card love it so much the colours and your colouring technique is awesome and the doily just shows the image to perfection....love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Sandra said...

Hi Linnie...gorgeous card,love the image...but love them all!beautiful paper and colour scheme too...the doily looks fab,perfect finishing touch with the lace bow...lovely work:0),
Hope you had a lovely holiday
Take care
San x

Nicola said...

Fabby card sweetie and I love your colour combo. Whey hey you sure got to grips quick with those distress inks. Great card Linnie.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Gorgeous! ♥