Thursday 18 February 2010

A card for mum

I have made this card for my mum..this little fairy has attitude just like i had when i was a little girl..she is still not very well but when she opens her eyes i want her to see little Daisy and smile


I Have entered my card in the Totally Gorjuss blog the theme is looove



Cute Daisy may fairy

Martha stewart Punches QVC
Papers do crafts
Card Kanban they do fab quality card QVC

Punched and paper flowers

Hope you like it ..this card is much nicer in real life my photo is rubbish

love Linniexxx

8 comments:

Nicola said...

Oh Linnie, she'll love it, beautiful card.
Nicola.xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linnie,
This card is fantastic. I love your colours and embellishments. the punched borders are wonderful and that image is so so sweet. Brilliant.
Hugs,
Fiona x

pinky said...

Its beautiful Linnie, lovely soft happy colours, perfect for your sweet Mum.
Pinky

Nannieflash said...

Oh Linnie, this is absolutely gorgeous, such pretty papers and such a stunning image and youve coloured her again so beautifully. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

MoonGoddess said...

Lovely card Linnie - hope your Mum's feeling better real soon xx

Beryl K said...

I am sure she will love it Linnie, it's beautiful
Beryl x

Kat said...

This is very sweet Linnie. I'm sure your Mum will love it. Thanks for joining us at TG and good luck.

Kat x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Linnie your mum will love this so much and I am sure she will smile when she sees this beauty.

Hugs
Lorraine x